We are currently recruiting a high performing Medical Manager specialising in Haematology & Oncology responsible for this dedicated therapeutic area(s); pipeline/existing portfolio products and/or involvement with other key strategic brand or cross-brand initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support the Medical Leadership in implementing medical strategy applicable to assigned therapeutic area (Haematology & Oncology).
- Develop and deliver an annual medical clinical plan in line with the strategic Therapeutic Area business plan.
- Provide ongoing and up to date technical and scientific direction and training to the sales force, Brand and in-field team Members and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Support clinical trials as required, and evaluate academic trials/protocols for scientific interest and feasibility.
- Review and approve promotional and training materials, in compliance with the IPHA Code of marketing practice and the relevant legislation.
- Create and drive the delivery of clinical education and other scientific strategic initiatives which enhance and improve scientific knowledge and awareness amongst external stakeholders.
- Conduct Advisory Boards with key experts on medical/scientific topics of interest within Haematology & Oncology
- Assist in developing strong relationships with key external customers including Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) in assigned therapeutic area(s). Expectation of high in-field engagement with relevant stakeholders (approx. 40%).
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree or higher, preferably a PhD in relevant science discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience, preferably in a medical affairs role.
- Experience in Haematology/Oncology required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to innovate in a dynamic commercial environment.
- Excellent proven inter-personal and communication skills in a cross-functional working environment.
For full details call Shirley on 086-783 1786 or email Shirley.firstname.lastname@example.org